My Introduction

     Hello everybody i'm Emily, or you can call me LivinLife! If you are reading this then you must be a teen or just like to read. This blog is to all the amazing teens who like me, may be going though the hardest times or the best of times.  Whatever the reason is, Welcome to Simple Teen Life! In this blog I'm going to share with you all the tips and advice from one teen to another.  I hope to get more teens like us to also share advice with us; just imagine how much we could impact future teens if we were to team up.

     I want to make sure that this blog is based on a Godly foundation and I hope that all the advice I share inspires you to get closer with God even more then you may already be. On top of all that my goal is for this to also be a fun place where teens can ask any type of questions.  I will always try my best to answer questions.  I have so many topics I cant wait to share with you from Breakups to School drama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insecurities

The Breakup